IDEA Section 618 Data Products: State Level Data Files
OSEP has released 9 new 2019–20/2020-21 data files on the IDEA Section 618 Data Products web page, including
- SY 2020–21 Part B Child Count and Educational Environments
- SY 2019–20 Part B Discipline
- SY 2019–20 Part B Dispute Resolution
- SY 2019–20 Part B Exiting
- FFY 2019/SY 2019–20 LEA MOE Reduction and CEIS
- SY 2019–20 Part B Personnel
- 2020–21 Part C Child Count and Settings
- 2019–20 Part C Dispute Resolution
- 2019–20 Part C Exiting
(NOTE: A user may find it easier to download the comma separated value [CSV] data files from Internet Explorer.)
Additionally, OSEP has released documentation associated with these data files, including
- Data Documentation Files that will provide information about the data elements and format of the data files; and
- Data notes associated with the IDEA Section 618 data files.
Finally, OSEP has released static tables associated with these data files. These static tables provide commonly used percentages associated with the IDEA Section 618 data.
As a reminder, the IDEA Section 618 data are displayed and published in a number of other user-friendly forms in the following locations:
If you have any questions, please contact OSEP's Research to Practice (RTP) Data Team at osepIDEAdata@ed.gov.