Resource Library: Resource
Coordinated Early Intervening Services (CEIS)—Resources Step-By-Step
This online tool is designed to help districts with step-by -step processes for required and/or voluntary use of CEIS funds. Use this resource to learn how to:
- Identify the need for CEIS;
- Identify LEAs with significant disproportionality;
- Implement CEIS (required and voluntary);
- Report on children served; and
- Identify TA requirements.
The tool also contains information about TA centers available for assistance with each of the steps and related resources from OSEP, OSEP-funded TA centers, and other TA centers.
Published:Sep 12, 2017
Organizations:Center for IDEA Fiscal Reporting
Topics:Fiscal, Part B
Tags:Coordinated Early Intervening Services - CEIS, Significant Disproportionality, Fiscal
For more information about this resource, contact your IDC state liaison.